Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Verfilmung

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_5366155/-1/13028757459600/
http://desu.de/fGJ9ekS

Von:    maidlin 15.04.2011 15:55
Betreff: Verfilmung [Antworten]

Eigentlich gehört es nicht zum Thema, aber ich habe es gerade gelesen und frage mich echt wann und wo Miley Cyrus ihren Verstand verloren hat (wenn sie denn einen besaß). Wie alt war das Mädel noch mal? Diese Aussage kann man echt nur BLÖD nennen. Das Mädel versteht wirklich nicht, worum es in den Büchern geht. Jede Seite ist bei der verschwendet. Wie hat es Liam mit ihr ausgehalten?

Spoiler

"Katniss is a really strong female character. We need strong female characters, like Ronnie Miller in The Last Song, or Lola in my new movie, or Molly in my next movie. I mean, I could like totally see me playing Kat in The Hunger Games, even though I don't really believe in stuff like that and I don't really believe in the whole HG fad. But it's like definitely better than the Twilight fad because Liam is in it, I guess, even though he was like totally wrong about Twitter. Well, he wasn't wrong about me talking about my privates and stuff, I mean, my private "life" and stuff, lol!
"Anyway, I don't really understand the book, it doesn't sound real, y'know? It's kinda like science fiction or something, but Liam told me to read it and he'd try to explain it to me. It has a lot of words and stuff I've never even heard of, like whatever country they're supposed to be in...Panem, is that like short for Panama? Cuz wouldn't that be Panam? I mean, it almost sounds like America because they all speak American, right? And I don't really get the title. I don't get what hunger has to do with it and it doesn't really seem like a game, y'know, it seems kinda serious. I guess I should finish it in four or five days, though...I just wish the publisher woulda sent me the audiotape version, duh!
"Anyway, about Liam, just because we're friends doesn't mean we're dating. And I'm not trying to be like Selena and Justin or anything by denying stuff, it's just that I like to keep my personal stuff private.
"And don't forget, check me out on Twitter. Peace!"

Oder das ganze entpuppt sich doch als "prank"... so genau ist das in dem Post nicht einsehbar. Wenn, dann ist er ziemlich gut.

und nun doch noch was zum Thema:

Eine Übersicht der Änderungen (wie immer, weiß ich nicht, ob alles stimmt, aber es hört sich glaubhaft an):
Spoiler

- Prim gives Katniss the Mockingjay pin. Apparently it is a "family heirloom."
- Mayor Undersee is only mentioned in passing.
- Madge has been removed from the film entirely.
- The bread scene with Peeta and Katniss has been taken out.
- Katniss and Peeta already are familiar with each other before the Reaping (they know each other my name). The script makes it seem like they trade things regularly at the Hob.
- Peeta isn't shown getting beaten as a child.
- Haymitch has been turned into a cowardly, blubbering drunk who is scared of the Capitol.
- Gale is given MUCH more screen time.
- Gale follows Katniss to the Capitol on Prim's orders to deliver a message from to Katniss from her: to "trust Peeta."
- Gale apparently brings drawings of Katniss with him to the Capitol.
- The Capitol is apparently super easy to break into now, hereby creating a conflict if they ever get around to filming Mockingjay.
- Gale leaves his family and Katniss family behind in District 12 in order to follow Katniss to the Capitol.
- Gale's family/the hard work he's done for them his whole life is never really mentioned.
- Gale has an Avox love interest.*
- Seneca Crane is a bigger villain than he is in the book.
- More Avox scenes.
- Foxface has been named.
- Katniss is as "calm as Tom Brady" and looks "like a stripper" when disrobing.
- The Katniss/Peeta romance happens quicker in the script.

*The description of his relationship with the Avox girl seems to vary. Some think she's supposed to be seen as a love interest, others, not so much.

Die Liebesbeziehung, die sie Gale andichten wollen klingt ja nun auch etwas... >.> Muss das sein?

Außerdem geht im Internet die News um, dass Josh fleißig dabei ist zu trainierung um Gewicht und Muskeln für Peeta anzulegen. Immerhin eine gute Nachricht. XD
"My son, I’m the God of Travelers, the God of Roads. If I know anything, I know that you must walk your own path, even though it tears my heart.” — Hermes
Zuletzt geändert: 15.04.2011 21:01:23

Zurück zum Thread