Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Ayabie verlieren Aoi

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_268880/-1/12813572324558/
http://desu.de/IgYnWdt

Von:    Karmic_Justin 09.08.2010 14:33
Betreff: Ayabie verlieren Aoi [Antworten]

Aoi's Kommentar zu der sache:

Dear all,

Firstly, I'm sorry that this message comes late.
I had a vague understanding of them, but I couldn't coherently grasp my feelings at reading the others' announcements,
so I couldn't put them into words. I just cried and cried.

From the very start this band met with many obstacles.
There was bashing from many people.
Due to a misunderstanding, magazines and CD shops wouldn't even deal with us.
But through all that, we believed that "we aren't doing anything wrong" and just faced forward and moved ahead.
Our main composer also left us.
This band started because he had brought us together, and at that time most of Ayabie's songs were his songs, so we couldn't perform them
and we were worried if we could really go on as Ayabie.
But Ayabie was important to us, and everyone who loved Ayabie was important to us
so we just pressed determinedly on.
Besides that time, there were many occasions on which I thought "We might not make it".
But because I was the oldest and because I was managing the band and doing the administration in our indies days,
I felt that I couldn't show my insecurities
and to the members, and to myself as well, I just kept saying "We'll be fine". These 6 years as I've run down this path, the band has been the only thing in my mind.

Out of the 4 I've known Intetsu the longest, and
even from the first time we met there was something about his character that attracted me,
I remember very clearly that I'd thought, "With this person we can surely do something interesting". He's serious by nature and very diligent.
But unexpectedly he also has a very frank, passionate side, and as the years pass his unisex image has been become more and more manly, and almost without our notice he's become a very dependable bassist.
On campaigns and so on it's often been just the two of us and we've had a lot of opportunities to talk, and as he has a lot of qualities that I don't, he's always a very exciting person to be with.
I wish we could have talked about even more things. I'm older but he's supported me in many areas.

I've also known Takehito for a very long time, and actually because I felt that his character bore some similarities to mine, I remember at one point I couldn't really have very deep conversations with him.
He doesn't speak much. But at important times, what he says is always very pertinent, and I think the shadow leader of leaderless Ayabie was Takehito.
He's a very dependable, unsung hero. I wish we could have more close talks together.
Takehito's a wondeful person, and when he smiles I feel like no matter what problems we have everything will turn out fine.

I first met Kenzo through a mutual friend,
and my first impression of him was that he's a very good-looking, mature person.
That impression completely blew up when he joined us, and he broke down all the walls between us members. He strengthened the bonds between us, so much so that it's not an exaggeration to say it's thanks to him that Ayabie is as it is now. I love Kenzo's smile, and it was very reassuring just to turn around on stage and see him smile at me.
Many, many times I've felt glad that it's he who became Ayabie's drummer.

And Yumehito -
the one who invited Yume to Ayabie was me. I wish from the bottom of my heart that with music he will find happiness.
Now I won't be able to grant that wish for him, but
surely, surely, if it's him - and if it's with Takehito, Intetsu and Kenzo - it can surely come to pass.
I believe that with all my heart. Even now I still think of Yume as my brother.

The people who have touched my heart as composers are
Ryohei, our original member, whom I talked about earlier,
Sabu (ZILL), who has passed away, and Yumehito.
From now on I won't be able to be the one singing his songs
but as an individual, I will keep loving his music.

4 members are leaving Ayabie.
We spoke about this many, many times. If Ayabie were to disappear
I felt that the core of my being would disappear along with it, so I wanted to protect it.
My whole life is Ayabie. My solo work, I also did to link back to Ayabie. So no matter what, I wanted it to live on.
I wanted to sing more songs that were spun out of our "present" selves. I have much, much more to tell you via Ayabie's songs. But I have no choice but to accept the others' wishes in this matter.

Ayabie has basically become just one person: me.
Right now I'm not in the right frame of mind to consider what I will do from now on
but as I said before on stage, Ayabie can be no one but the 5 of us, Aoi, Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu and Kenzo.
Continuing Ayabie alone, or adding in new people and continuing - both of these options are completely unthinkable.

But with such a sudden ending, and with such a drastic betrayal of everyone who has been supporting us -
this can't be the way that Ayabie, which we've risked our lives on to develop, ends.
How can I possibly repay all of you....
The promise between us, hachigatsu yurashita koyubi no yakusoku. It doesn't seem as if I can keep that promise any longer, but if there's anything I can do, what would that be?
Please, give me some time to think.
Even if it's just me, I want to have one last live. I want to create an opportunity for me to apologise to all of you.

To have betrayed your feelings, all your warm feelings -
I'm very sorry that it's come to this.
The more I think about it, the more I feel that it's because all of you were there for me that I could become the person I am now.
When I close my eyes I can see and hear the smiles and voices from Ayabie's stage.

I've heard from the others that they will be starting a new band.
I won't be a member of it, but I will be cheering them on.
It's music that's made by people I love, so it's going to be wonderful.

I'll think about what I will do after this and announce it to you as fast as I possibly can.
I need to be frank and honest with myself.
No matter what I decide, I know I want to meet with all of you.
Even if no one comes to meet me, that's my choice.
Thank you for loving Ayabie. I still can't think of any words but "thank you".

Ayabie is the best band. To me, the best guitarists are Yumehito and Takehito, the best bassist is Intetsu, and the best drummer is Kenzo.
The ☆ mark we make with everyone's peace signs. The radiance from that is Ayabie, and if even one is missing, that won't be Ayabie any more.
That was the band my whole life depended upon.
Even now, I find myself wondering if the 5 of us really can't stand on the stage together once again.

I'm really very sorry that it's ended like this.
I'm sorry.
Thank you for all the messages and comments.
I read all of them, and felt once again that I'm not alone.
I can't betray these feelings. I've received the strength to stand again.
I've said it so many times but I'll say it again: Thank you so much.

Zurück zum Thread